UP TO 200% FASTER INSTALLATION
- Without using threaded adaptor, the chance of improper Teflon Tape sealing is completely eliminated. Furthermore, time is saved.
- Gate valve is the better choice compare to Stop/Globe valve for unobstructed flow as it allows bidirectional straight-line flow of water but the latter has baffle that restricts flow.
20 BAR PRESSURE RESISTANCE
- The valves are designed to connect to RAUTITAN PEX system , a single PN20 piping system for hot and cold water application
REHAU PRESTIGE QUALITY
- The valves have been tested according to the requirement specified in the BS EN 5451 and of course REHAU’s own stringent quality requirement.
100% DZR BRASS
- The valve carries an embossed “DZ” mark that confirmed the body and all components in contact with water are made of the highest quality dezincification resistance brass to achieve long-term corrosion resistance.
NO MORE ADAPTOR OR TEFLON TAPE
- RAUTITAN gate valves are featured with unique REHAU compression sleeve connection joint that can create a permanently sealed to our PEX pipes. The RAUTITAN compression sleeve joint is a simple, robust and reliable connection
Rautitan Gate Valve Flyer (Download)